A Day Out With Thomas
Let's Get Colorful!
Let’s Get Colorful with Thomas on a train ride adventure!
Get ready for a full day of Family fun!
May 27-28 & June 3-4
Let’s Get Colorful! Join Thomas the Tank Engine for a day full of colorful adventures! All aboard an interactive train ride with Thomas to earn your Color Badge, say Hello to Sir Topham Hatt and get creative exploring the Color Corner.
For the little engineers who want a little more excitement, mix it up in the Play Pod with outdoor games, enjoy live entertainment, check out the pop-up Gift Shop for Thomas toys, swag, and more!
Day Out With Thomas is returning to the Railway Museum of British Columbia – bring the whole family for a day full of fun & imagine how far you will go!
Seven Trains a day.
Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt will be busy with seven trains departing each day. Three in the morning and Four more in the afternoon.
Choose a time that’s right for you and your Family.
Mornings: 9:30 am; 10:30 am; 11:30 am
Afternoons: 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm; 4:00 pm
Need help, or to make changes to your reservation? Contact Ticketweb directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-222-6608
There’s LOTS to do while you’re at the Railway Museum of BC for your Day Out With Thomas!
- Ride the train with Thomas
- Enjoy a visit with Sir Topham Hatt
- Interactive Thomas and Friends activity area
- Write a letter to Thomas & Friends
- Get a photo with Thomas
- Thomas Official retail merchandise at our Gift Store
- Color Corner with Lawn Games, Bubble Machine
- Play Pod with Wooden play tables, Thomas Train tables, MegaBloks
- Food Court and Picnic tables
- Face painting
- Tattoo Station
- Scavenger Hunt
- Mini-putt golf
- Bouncy Castle
- Live entertainment featuring Norman Foote Music & Comedy
- Mike Battie Juggling Act
- Mini-Rail rides
- O Gauge Electric Model Train display
Got questions ?
See our FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions page
To get information about parking, boarding, riding the train and other activities your friends and family can enjoy.